Now that we've gotten to Week 4 of the season, there's nowhere for a number of teams who have coasted thus far to hide, so we try to answer the following questions:
• What will Florida's offense look like with backup QB (and Purdue transfer) Austin Appleby?
• Is Ole Miss due to beat a decent Georgia team with some clear weaknesses?
• Are we too high or too low on Stanford as they head south to take on UCLA in the Rose Bowl?
• What does Penn State need to do to keep it close with a double-digit spread in Ann Arbor against Michigan?
• Who is this week's America's Team?
• In a land without quality QB play, will anyone win the Auburn-LSU game?
• Who scores more points in a shootout: Baylor or Oklahoma State ... and why?
• Is Texas A&M the second-best SEC West team and will it matter against constant spoiler Arkansas?
• Should you be scared of being good and going to Tucson?