- Joined: Oct 13, 2013
- Last Login: Sep 18, 2021, 12:24am EDT
- Posts: 29
- Comments: 12,052
A Penn State alum
Share this profile
My cousin is getting married tomorrow
I had three options: stay in AL and skip entirely, go to game, or go to wedding.
I really wanted to go to the game but that’s the side of family I’m with for every holiday and that wouldn’t go over well. I could probably be ok if I just stayed home but then my (other) cousins’ kids called to ask if I was going to be there for them. So now I’m going with my portable power bank for my phone & ipad to stream the game during the reception.
Having a loving family who largely aren’t CFB/PSU fans is sometimes tough. Like it’d be a lot easier to skip if we weren’t all close.
Comment 1 reply, 1 rec
I don't think Peterson wants to coach major CFB again
every report says he didn’t like what recruiting entailed, at USC that’d be even larger part of the job.
I think Helton got fired when he did because in 2019 & ‘20 Bohn wanted to fire him but Helton finished off the years good enough to skate by. Bohn didn’t want to give him another chance imo.
Comment 6 replies, 16 recs
My girlfriend had her birthday 9/9 and before asking to go to Birmingham for her bday she asked who PSU played
Wasn’t going to ask me to go if it was a "good team". To top it off, she suggested we go to a brewery around 2:30pm (central) to watch CFB until our dinner reservation.
Ring is in my car right now, now just waiting on the time. It was supposed to be last weekend but jewelry store F’d up
Comment 1 reply
Comment 1 reply, 2 recs
Comment 3 recs
I'm fine with predicting a win, it should be a close game
- But saying Nix is good now? I have a hard time saying Clifford is above average and that’s after two tough opponents and he started off higher than Bo Nix.
- A top 10 defense? They allowed 80ypg more than PSU in 2020, and way more in everything than the Wisconsin team PSU’s beaten
- The LB thing is fandom, they know better since they know Bama’s LBs are better. I’ll let that slide.
- The last one, idk man I’m pretty sure every coach intends to score points in the red zone. Don’t think Chryst just told Mertz to fumble.