- Joined: Oct 1, 2014
- Last Login: Sep 24, 2021, 12:15pm EDT
- Comments: 36
Share this profile
80% chance this is a slugfest in the trenches. 19% chance we turn Reveille into an emotional support animal after another Lonestar beatdown. I don’t want to think about the 1%.
Half full view
Considering what we did against Georgia last year, I think there beatable. Certainly a long shot, but beatable. Alabama is vulnerable this year and they have to lose sometime, why not against us? I think I’m most worried about Ole Miss.
Comment 1 reply
Setting up a big benefit
Whomever wins this week (hopefully us) will benefit greatly from the rankings. It would solidify ATM. For us, I would imagine we would move into the top 10 with a win which sets up a top 10 match up with Georgia. Based on what we’ve seen so far that could be a baseball score, but we have the possibility of putting some point up this time. It might also earn a college gameday visit. Such a huge game this week.
Comment 1 rec
I think Texas is over-rated (to state the obvious). People make a big deal about Bijan, but the teams he has went over 100 yards on are not that good. The Big12 is a weak defense league, so I expect our D to be a huge obstacle for them. I also think people put too much in to the win against Louisiana last week. They (Louisiana) beat a 23rd ranked team last year putting them in the top 25 conversation and then they just benefited from beating mediocre at best teams and moving up slowly by default. I think this could be another Texas bowl and we’re lucky we get Sark in only the 2nd week as he will make Texas better over time.
Q and A
Thanks, but are you going to have the other half of Q and A with BurntOrangeNation? I noticed they have one with you guys posted.