- Joined: Feb 23, 2011
- Last Login: Nov 30, 2022, 9:11am EST
- Posts: 33
- Comments: 27,744
Don't take 95% of what I say seriously. However, the other 5% is known to show up at random times. You've been forewarned. A not-so-recent convert to the Baltimore Orioles, I follow all things Philly sports, especially the Flyers. It was a little tough doing so on the other side of the Susquehanna with all those silly yinzers around there, but I basically tell them how come you didn't follow the Pirates pre-2013 and that ends that. That wasn't quite enough, so I moved east to get most of them out of my hair once and for all.