- Joined: Dec 17, 2012
- Last Login: Jan 1, 2022, 10:38am EST
- Posts: 3
- Comments: 1,139
Share this profile
Comment 7 recs
Good Work and Good Luck
Comment 1 rec
We fund raised with a t-shirt (acted a fool, yes, but naked push ups, bush diving, crawling around bars instead of walking, comando dress night, etc. only got me arrested, not in trouble with SUNY P)
10 Reasons Why Beer is Better than Women
Got suspended for a semester and then got caught having rouge games with gear (travel bags, bought our own jerseys – we were the Renegades for a Semester), got us one more semester. Would have won States that year too.
Comment 2 replies, 1 rec
I thought he was talking about your nephew
and agreed 100%. It is 4 PM and he is not out of his bedroom.
AND – please see #11 of my aired grievances. Be nice.
Comment 1 reply, 5 recs
drinking allready are we?
Comment 2 replies, 11 recs
1) Gary Gait – next time clone yourself and make everyone happy
2) Jim – I know, I know, but play man-to-man & we beat Colgate by 20, stubbornness can be a good quality, but…jeez
3) Mr Wildhack – I would request that you use your ESPN experience to benefit the SU Athletics program in some way, no idea how you are putting that experience to use at this point
4) Big Lie Believers – the election was not stolen and it is really damaging our Country that so many believe this – it is tearing at the seams of our wonderful Country and is going to lead to real violence. There is no Deep State. There are issues with our government, for sure, but backing someone who throws a stink bomb only made it much worse – and now does not concede a fair election is really, really worrisome. Stop it – there is no proof – none what-so-ever.
5) Mr Cassillo – please stop closing comments sections when my brother has hod too much to drink, he is entertaining
6) Resident of Clay, NY – stop fighting the micro-chip manufacturing facility – my home value will skyrocket and good jobs are pretty scarce up here
7) Mr Szuba – I did not ask you to eat a dome dog. You knew what you were asking for. Stop complaining.
8) Hypocrites – if someone who wears your "teams" jersey can’t do wrong and cries foul when the other team does the same thing, please get out of your echo chamber.
9) To My Wife – I would like for you to want to have sex with me – there’s a difference
10) To my teenage son – what the foodlion are you doing with your post high school life. Did I raise a fucking wolf?
11) To Mean People – the world is a better place if you can just be kind, it is actually easier. Mean People Suck (my favorite t-shirt that has seen better days)
12) Covid – exit left anytime you want to
Airing of the grievances complete for 2021, thank you for your time and attention. Much Love,
Comment 1 reply, 8 recs
I GOT A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE
But in the Christmas spirirt I will not air my grievances.