SummerSlam is WWE's second-biggest event of the year, and it gets underway at 7 p.m. ET from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. If you want to watch the show online, WWE makes it easy.
You can catch SummerSlam on the WWE Network, which can be accessed on a variety of devices. It's supported by desktop computers, all major phone and tablets, Xbox, Playstation, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and more. Here's a list of supported devices and a guide on how to watch the network on yours.
The WWE Network is $9.99 per month, but WWE is currently offering a free trial. If you sign up to watch SummerSlam on Sunday, you'll get a month for free.
There will be a SummerSlam pre-show at 6 p.m. ET with a preview of the main card and some free matches that you can watch on the WWE Network and YouTube. At 7 p.m. ET, the main card gets underway.
If you prefer to watch through your cable box, SummerSlam will set you back a minimum of $59.99 if you order on traditional pay-per-view. Many large providers, like Time Warner Cable and Charter, will still carry the PPV, even though some providers like Dish Network and DIRECTV have dropped WWE PPVs from their schedule. Click here for a list of providers.
The full card for WWE SummerSlam 2015:
- Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev
- Sheamus vs. Randy Orton
- Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens
- Stephen Amell & Neville vs. Stardust & King Barrett
- Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper
- Elimination Match: Team PCB (Paige, Charlotte & Becky Lynch) vs. Team Bella (Nikki Bella, Brie Bella & Alicia Fox) vs. Team B.A.D. (Naomi, Sasha Banks & Tamina)
- Fatal 4-Way WWE Tag Team Championship Match: The Prime Time Players (c) vs. The New Day vs. Lucha Dragons vs. Los Matadores
- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: Ryback (c) vs. The Miz vs. Big Show
- Title vs. Title: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. United States Champion John Cena
- Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
* * *
SB Nation presents: Seth Rollins talks about putting Jon Stewart on the map